mercredi 30 janvier 2013

Wings............

For the illustration friday of the week (thing i didn't do for a while) I'm not really creative and i'll use an illustration I made for my book (hum i think it's the right place and the right moment to do some advertising!) that you can find here: ;) Book .
I first paint my paper with some colorex ink, mix with some water colors, actually i don't really follow the classical way when I'm painting, I'm just trying and if I like it I keep the tip! Then i painted the characters, still with watercolor and some pens, plus white ink, and white chalk. and some little digital effects
And Tada................................






Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 commentaire:

  1. C'est magnifique !!!!! J'aime j'aime j'aime tant tes illus :-) Pleins de bisous ma zoulie Amy . Babsy

    RépondreSupprimer